THE PRINCIPLES OF THE PUBLICATION
This international peer-reviewed journal is published at least as two issues in a year.
Original articles written in Turkish, Arabic or English in the area of social sciences are published in this journal. Articles are published after being approved by the editorial and advisory boards.
All writers are responsible for the content of the articles.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or utilized in any form without referring the name of the journal.
SIGNIFICANT GUIDELINES THAT PREVENT THE ARTICLES TO BE PUBLISHED
- The article will not be considered and published,
- If the board of editors don’t approve it,
- If author participation and record information are not sufficient,
- If it has no author ORCID revise number,
- If it is not prepared according to the writing rules of the journal,
- If it has more than two authors,
- If it has no abstract either in Turkish or English (Arabic according to the state), or has non-uniform abstract,
- If classic footnote system is used without force majeure,
- If it is the second article of the author within one year except from the special decide of the board of editors,
- If the name of the author is written in any part of the page or file,
- If, in pre-examination, it is not to be enough to be published in terms of content, format, resource, evaluation, method, language and etc.
- If it is less than 8 and more than 20 pages except from the special decide of the board of editors,
- If its evaluation period cannot be completed till the inception of the printing and publishing process of the journal,
- If it is sent after the end of the maximum capacity of the related issue of the journal.